Friday, March 26, 2010

Girly things

pink02


This is called "crossed estructures" bookbinding. I like it because you can do a lot of variations.

Esto se llama encuadernación de "estructuras cruzadas". Me gusta por que puedes hacer muchas variaciones.


pink


I made it with this pink leather, the sewing was a torture.. >_< La hice con esta piel rosa, la costura fué una tortura >_<

And speaking of tortures...look at what my sister did to me!!

Y hablando de torturas... miren lo que me hizo mi hermana!!


nails


I'm not much of this girly things, my sister is taking a nails course and she needed a victim, I must admit that looks nice BUT (yeah, the great but) I can't do anything!. I can't draw, I can't cook, I can't type in the laptop (well, I can but very slowly) and what's worst: I CAN'T SEW!!! ¡_¡, for that reason, I will remove them tomorrow u_u.

No soy mucho de estas cosas de chicas, mi hermana está tomando un curso de uñas y necesitaba una victima, debo admitir que se ven bonitas PERO (si, el gran pero) no puedo hacer nada! no puedo dibujar, no puedo cocinar, no puedo escribir en la laptop (bueno si, pero muy lento) y lo que es peor: NO PUEDO COSER!! ¡_¡ por esa razón mañana me las quitaré u_u

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend!

Bueno, espero que tengan un buen fin de semana!

Fin


2 comments:

antmee said...

Thumbs up from me! Both book cover and your nails look very stylish.

I have no pretty nails because of the very reasons you have listed. They get in the way and cost $50 Australian dollars a pop.

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

..sorry...
Claro que eso es tortura,aunque luzcan las manos.
Pero no hay nada como estar util en nuestras manualidades.
Que te repongas pronto.
hugs