Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My first amigurumi!! XD

The first time I saw this CUTE cat in this post, I decided to learn how to crochet just to make my own amineko and I finally did it! the colors are not my favorite but are the yarns I had on hand =p

aminekos1

aminekos2

aminekos3

I love them!! ♥ I don't have names for them yet -_-.....

You want to make your own? click here to see the pattern

But if you don't know nothing about amigurumis, click here to visit a site with useful info about it.


seeya!

10 comments:

Jo said...

OMG you've made them!! yours are so cute~ i actually quite like the organic looking colours and your bench is so cute as well!!:)

Gracie "Neky White" said...

Thank you!!! I'm so glad that I made them! in part is thanks to you!

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

hola:
great work,thanks for sharing.
Hasta pronto.

antmee said...

You have done exceptionally well! I can't believe you have only just learnt how to crochet! They look like they were made by an expert!

MarissaDW said...

Gracie, they are adorable.

All So Cute said...

wow, very good :)

Donna said...

Gracie..these are just gorgeous! Oh..so precious! I love them! You are so talented. :o)

Donna

Saskia said...

So cute!!!!

Blissful Pumpkin said...

Ohhh. These guys are gorgeous. Wonderful work. =D

Kyles =D

di from di-did-it said...

what fun cats ~ they make me smile