Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Hearts

This time I made this keychains for a customer, with fabric, felt, embroidery thread, some beads and lace. I like how they look!

Esta vez hice estos llaveritos para un cliente, con tela, fieltro, hilo para bordar, algunas chaquiras y listón. Me gusta como quedaron!

colguijes1

colguijes2

colguijes3


My favorites were these! (I love that fabric with birds*_*)
Mis favoritos fueron estos! (amo esa tela de pajaritos *_*)

colguijes4

Have a good week! ♥

4 comments:

Jo said...

Love hearts!!! And I also love your birdie fabrics too!!! Cute!

I miss fabrics :P

antmee said...

I am having a hard time choosing my favourite! lol. They are all too cute with the cutest embroidery and beads!

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

hola: te quedaron preciosos,y a mi tambien me encanta esa tela de pajaritos.
Have a nice day.

Flowermouse Design ❀ Lone said...

You have so many lovely things in your blog - I´m a new follower!! I love these hearts. Great work!!