Monday, May 17, 2010

What I've done

First, I like that linkin park song ("what I've done").
Second, sorry I didn't post anything the last week ¡_¡ .

But I made these little pouches to sell



monederos



and these "box pouches" following this tutorial. The orange one, is the original size from the tutorial. For the black one, I've added 1.5" because the original size is a little small for my purposes.


boxy

The black has interfacing and the orange don't

I don't like the look of the inside because all the sewings and part of the zipper shows up, so I'm looking for other way to do it.

Right now I'm doing yo-yos with the yoyo technique, I'm addicted! I will show you next post XD.

Have a good day ♥

5 comments:

julietk said...

Your Pouches are very nice I look forawrd to seeing your yoyo's. I like Linkin park too :-)

Donna said...

Hi Neky, Those are just beautiful! Wow! I would love some bags like that. You did a great job!

By the way, I'm giving away a yo-yo tote bag I made for the SewMamaSew giveaway. You are already on my list and can just leave a comment to enter. :o)

Aunt Spicy said...

Cant wait to see pictures of the yoyos! Thanks for visiting my blog, its so fun to get to know new bloggers!

antmee said...

I LOVE your little pouches! At first my fav was the pink one, then the orange, then the sweet one at the back. I eventually gave up trying to pick a fav because they are all sweet.

Those box pouches are great too! I have trouble getting mine to look symmetrical. Always end up uneven and lopsided. lol

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

Hola: te quedaron divinos.
so cute pouches.