Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lazyness

Muza and I were very lazy the past few days. She even asked her food to the bed! O_O


muza_lazy

I received many beautiful fabrics for my birthday (by the way, I'm 28 now)


fabric_birthday

fabric_birthday2

(click to enlarge)

The only good thing I did, was this cute bunny, *_* , the pattern was made by Jo, at Chubby Hobby (thanks Jo!)


cute_bunny


and these little charms...

lok_charms


were commissioned by a boy, he wanted something... with crazy faces. I don't know... maybe I need make more because I think these charms looks too girly -_-u.

See ya! XD

8 comments:

Donna said...

Cute bunnies! I'd love to have them for show and tell this Friday!

Happy Birthday!...Love the fabric!

julietk said...

Happy Birthday :-) it is good to enjoy your lazy days while you can. Cute makes with your gifted fabric.

Jo said...

HI Gracie! I love your new stash!!
And thanks so much for making the bunny!! Yours look so cute, love the floral fabric on it!^^

Hope you had a nice Easter!

Gracie "Neky White" said...

thank you so much girls ^^

antmee said...

Your things always look so cute! I also think you are lucky to get all that nice fabric.

You have done a lot more than me in the sewing department so I don't think you are lazy. lol

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

what a cute bunny!

Donna said...

Hi Neky, How are you? Just thought I'd drop a note to say hi! Your kitty looks like our kitties...very happy!

julietk said...

Just popped over to say thank you for your supportive comment on my blog, Hugs to you too