Monday, February 15, 2010

And the winner is....

I bet that many post will have the same title today jojojo ^.^


Well, first of all , I want to thank to all of you for participate.Sadly there's only one winner but in the end the only thing that matters is the connections you made in this great event, remember that! I'm so glad for meet new wonderful people *o* .






so... the winner is....



..



.



.



.



.






.



..



.



. excited???



. . .



. .



.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


. jejeje, ok, soorry ^^u




#166 Caitlin Thalken from Chaotic Creation , congratulations!! ^o^ I hope you can reply my email as soon as possible!! if I don't know about you in two days, I will choose another person, sorry =(


Finally, a HUGE THANK YOU to all the people who have chosen follow my blog, stay tuned! because a new surprise is coming soon.n_n

No comments: