Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reversible bag

I just finished this cute reversible bag, thanks to this easy tutorial.
Acabo de terminar esta bonita bolsa reversible, gracias a este fácil tutorial.


bag

I used some of the yoyos that I made recently to embellish it
Usé algunos de los yoyos que hice recientemente para embellecerla.

bag2

I made the whole bag by hand O_o
Hice la bolsa entera a mano...

bag3


I like it so much! But I prefer bigger bags... so, this bag will be for short walkings =p
Me gusta mucho! pero prefiero bolsas más grandes..así que esta será para caminatas cortas =p

You should try it!
Deberian intentarlo!

XD

7 comments:

XUE said...

Lovely looking blog & cute bags too! Happy weekend from Tokyo!

Jo @ Chubby*Hobby said...

Gracie! Your reversible bag turned out very nice!!! I wanted to try that tutorial as well, but haven't had the time yet:P I like how you decorate it with yo-yo!!

antmee said...

I love your embellishments! They really make your bag look unique and interesting.

Donna said...

Hi Gracie...that is so so pretty! I'm glad you are using yo-yos. I love them so much! You are so creative!

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

me encanta muchisimo.

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

hola:te invito a mi giveaway.

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

hola,girl:esta bien bonita esa bolsa.
te invito a mi giveaway.
saludos.